This made me teary eyed. Stunning! I only hope to find a love like that someday. You guys rule.
Thanks, gal.
Ai Lien--This is such a wonderful picture.
Rett did a really good job, I feel. A sum of us joke how it looks like Andrew actually likes me in this one. Heh!
Both of you have just the right facial expression. Rett set the mood with something...a joke? a story of your first meeting?
Congrats, you two. Lovely photo of a lovely couple! xo.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This made me teary eyed. Stunning! I only hope to find a love like that someday. You guys rule.
Thanks, gal.
Ai Lien--This is such a wonderful picture.
Rett did a really good job, I feel. A sum of us joke how it looks like Andrew actually likes me in this one. Heh!
Both of you have just the right facial expression. Rett set the mood with something...a joke? a story of your first meeting?
Congrats, you two. Lovely photo of a lovely couple! xo.
Post a Comment